Skip to main content

Mandela Effects Part 2

Mandela Effects Part 2

So in the last post, I talked about Mandela's effects. If you haven't read the first part then what are you doing here? The first part is more in-depth in what Mandela effects are. If you have watched the first part and know what Mandela effects are then let's jump into it.


Curious George-tail, or no tail?

Everyone remember the curious little monkey that hanged around with the yellow hat man. Don't remember? Here's a pic. Notice anything weird? Oh, that's right, there is NO tail. Yeah, I specifically remember him hanging on a tree with his tail. I am questioning everything in my life right now.













Oscar Meyer, wait Mayer, no Meyer

Oscar Mayer is a meat company. From sausages to meat patties, to bacon, to bologna you name it, they probably got it. If you heard of this company you are probably aware of the ad, "My Bologna Has A First Name." If not, the link is down below to listen to.


Well, you probably heard the little boy said the bologna's first name is O-S-C-A-R and that the last name is M-A-Y-E-R. But for some reason, a lot of people heard M-E-Y-E-R. Weird and a little freaky. What do you think?

Kit-Kat?

We all know the famous chocolate brand Kit-Kat. It is a type of chocolate that everyone has tasted and loved(Unless your vegan, lactose-intolerant, or you just hate chocolate or wafers). But there is one thing that a ton of people didn't notice about Kit-Kat. There is no hyphen in Kit Kat. Yeah, so many people, including me, were blindsided by Kit Kat's packaging we never noticed the hyphen that was never there. 
Well, that was a few examples on more Mandela effects. Comment on what Mandela effect blew your mind and if I should make a part 3.


Comments

  1. I never realized what I was missing out on. Thanks! I really enjoyed your voice and style. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *This is Shayari from Christa's P.2 Science Class in 7th grade

    This is really good! (add a part 3 that doesn't ruin my childhood thanks)


    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment